Come si fa il check-in in hotel è una cosa che tantissimi viaggiatori si chiedono. Purtroppo per chi non conosce bene la lingua, questo momento può rappresentare un calvario, un incubo, un misto di imbarazzo e frasi messe insieme a caso. L’estate è arrivata, molte persone si metteranno in viaggio e se stai pensando di soggiornare in un hotel all’estero, ci sono alcune frasi e parole in inglese che si riveleranno fondamentali! Oggi vedremo insieme quali sono così,[su_highlight background=”#cae5fa”]al prossimo check-in, ansie e insicurezze spariranno in poche frasi.[/su_highlight]
Tutte le parole e le frasi utili per fare il check-in in hotel
Le 10 domande più frequenti rivolte dal receptionist al cliente
- Do you have a reservation?
- Under what name is the reservation?
- How many nights will you be staying?
- Could I see your I.D. please?
- How many guests are with you?
- Could you fill out this form?
- Do you need a wake-up call?
- Are you familiar with _________ (London)?
- Do you need help with your bags?
- Is there anything else we could help you with?
Le 10 domande più frequenti rivolte dal cliente al receptionist
- Can I make a reservation?
- Do you have any ocean-view rooms available?
- Is breakfast included?
- When can I check-in?
- Could I have some more __________(towels, pillows, blankets)?
- Is there a metro or bus stop nearby?
- Are there any good restaurants in the area?
- When is check-out time?
- Could we please check-out a little later?
- Do you have a city map?
Le parole da sapere
toiletries – small personal items that you use in a bathroom (e.g. shampoo/conditioner/toothpaste).
safe – a small box locked with a combination that guests can keep valuable items secure.
pull-out sofa – a sofa or couch that can pull out into a bed.
room service – a hotel service where guests can choose menu items to be sent to their rooms.
invoice – this is a piece of paper with all of the guest’s total charges (expenses) that they need to pay.
full board – when all your meals are included at the hotel for an additional cost.
Tipologie di camere
- single room= a room for one person with a single bed or a full-size bed.
- double room= a room that has space for two guests with a double bed or a queen-size bed.
- twin room= a room that has space for two guests, but there are two separate beds.
- triple room= a room that three guest can sleep in.
- suite= a suite is bigger than a normal hotel room usually with multiple rooms.
Hotel conversation 1
Receptionist: Good evening, welcome to the Park Center Hotel.
Guest: Hello, I have a reservation for a double room under the name Thomas Richards.
Receptionist: Ok, you have an ocean-view, for five nights. Is that correct?
Guest: Yes, thank you.
Hotel conversation 2
Guest: Are there any suites with a pull-out sofa available?
Receptionist: Yes, there are. We also offer full board if you are interested.
Guest: No thank you, but do you offer room service?
Receptionist: Yes, we do.
[su_button target=”_blank” url=”https://www.myes.school/guida-per-viaggiare-gratis-con-la-lingua-inglese/” style=”soft” icon=”icon: sign-in” desc=”]Scopri la Guida per viaggiare gratis con l’Inglese[/su_button]